Notice: Seeking anyone who would do movie news article postings &/or writing movie reviews &/or actors' features for this blog! If interested, please email me at jlsiewaun@yahoo.com or msg me with yahoo messenger.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"I Saw You" says George Tillman

By Siewaun
Reference: Variety

Director/Producer George Tillman and his State Street Pictures co-founder Bob Teitel have acquired screen rights for "I Saw You: Comics Inspired by Real-Life Missed Connections," says Variety.

"I Saw You" is a collection of comics based on real-life missed connection ads collected from Craigslist, weeklies and newspapers, and edited by Julia Wertz.

Teitel will be producing a romantic comedy focused on turning around a missed opportunity to begin a life-changing relationship, for Tillman ("Men of Honor" and "Notorious") to direct. Julia Wertz, Matt Prizker and Rene Rigal will be executive producers.

Tillman was quoted as saying,"I'm fascinated with the concept of people who feel they missed something great because they didn't have the courage to speak up."

No comments:

Post a Comment