Notice: Seeking anyone who would do movie news article postings &/or writing movie reviews &/or actors' features for this blog! If interested, please email me at jlsiewaun@yahoo.com or msg me with yahoo messenger.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Paramount taps Derick Martini for "I Am My Family's Secret"

By Siewaun
Reference: Variety

Paramount has has preemptively acquired Writer-director Derick Martini's original screenplay "I Am My Family's Secret," and set him to direct the movie.

According to Variety, the movie is a comedy about two very different brothers who discover their parents have been hiding a life-changing secret for more than two decades.

Ivan Reitman and Tom Pollock of Montecito Picture Co. will produce the movie, while Paramount will handle distribution.

There is still no words about the cast, but I believe it will be out in no time.

Martini's directorial debut "Lymelife," starring Alec Baldwin, Emma Roberts, Rory Culkin, Kieran Culkin and Cynthia Nixon was released by Screen Media Films on April 17, 2009. The movie won the Fipresci prize at the 2008 Toronto Film Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment