Notice: Seeking anyone who would do movie news article postings &/or writing movie reviews &/or actors' features for this blog! If interested, please email me at jlsiewaun@yahoo.com or msg me with yahoo messenger.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Eckhart: 'I don't expect to do Knight sequel'

Source: digitalspy.co.uk

Aaron Eckhart has admitted that he is not expecting to return to the Batman franchise.

The 41-year-old, who played Gotham City district attorney Harvey Dent and villainous Two-Face in last year's The Dark Knight, had previously hinted that his character may make a cameo in the proposed sequel.

However, Eckhart has now said that he does not "have any expectations" about being involved in the follow-up.

However, Eckhart has now said that he does not "have any expectations" about being involved in the follow-up.

He told MTV: "I've sort of just gone on with my life. I don't have any expectations of being in the next Dark Knight."

He added: "If Chris [Nolan] called me, I would certainly do it. I would do anything for Chris... [But] as far as I'm concerned, my character's dead."

It was recently reported that actor Gary Oldman claimed that the third Batman is to begin filming next year, while Nolan said that he'll only helm the next instalment if the right storyline comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment