Notice: Seeking anyone who would do movie news article postings &/or writing movie reviews &/or actors' features for this blog! If interested, please email me at jlsiewaun@yahoo.com or msg me with yahoo messenger.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bryan Singer returns for "X-Men: First Class"

By Siewaun
Reference: Variety

Bryan Singer has signed on to direct the third of the X-Men franchise titled, "X-Men: First Class" for 20th Century Fox.

Screenwriter Jamie Moss "Street Kings" wrote the script for the feature, which Lauren Shuler Donner and Simon Kinberg will be producing.

Singer told Daily Variety that the story centers on the formative years of Xavier and Magneto, and the formation of the school and where they're relationship took a wrong turn. Xavier and Magneto will be in their twenties.

Singer said, "There is a romantic element, and some of the mutants from 'X-Men' will figure into the plot, though I don't want to say which ones. There will be a lot of new mutants and a great villain.

"Whether it's 'Batman,' 'Lord of the Rings' or 'Star Trek,' if the characters are good, you want to see them on their journey even if you know their destiny. I put myself in the fan's position, and I think this story is something I would want to see, and so will they," said Singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment